Wednesday, December 16, 2009

★Recipe Wednesday★


Chicken Quesadillas

Ingredients:

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can Rotel Lime and Cilantro
tortillas
2 cups shredded Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese (blended together)
cumin
chili powder

Directions:

1. Cook chicken and Rotel over medium heat about 10 min or until chicken is no longer pink and liquid is evaporated. Add desired amount of cumin and chili powder. Set aside.

2. Place tortilla in skillet. spread cheese, then equal portion of chicken mixture, then more cheese (so it sticks together) over entire tortilla. then place another tortilla on top to cover. Flip after about 3 minutes or until crispy. Cut into wedges.



We usually make Spanish Rice as a side and then place it on top of the tortilla with sour cream and salsa. Very fast and easy to make, it's amazing! Had it for dinner a few nights ago. If you try it, let me know how it turns out :D
xoxo,
Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Yum. Now I'm craving a quesadilla with tons of salsa and sour cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.... ha I'm craving it too!! yuuuums!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM!!! That sounds soooo good! I'm getting ready to have a bowl of cereal. ha! (quesadillas sound much more delicious tho!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try these I am going to the grocery store tomorrow these maybe dinner!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)