I wanted to do a Valentine's Day card swap and figured I would go ahead and get it started. This is just like Ashley's Christmas Card exchange, except it's Valentines :) Thanks to Ashley for the "How it works" part, I wrote mine out and it sounded to complicated.
Here's how it works:
1. You email me your mailing address and let me know that you want to participate.
2. I will then add everyone who wants to participate to a list.
3. The day after sign-ups end (January 16th) I will email everyone the list of names on the list.
4. You will either make or buy everyone on that list a card. Fill it out, personalize it, whatever you want to do with each person's card.
5. Then, by January 30th, you will mail your package of cards and $3.00 (to cover stamps and envelopes).
6. I will then seperate everyone's cards and put them in an envelope and send those cards to you!
7. You will get loads of LOVE DAY CARDS!! :)
So all you need to do now is:
*E-mail me AND comment this blog (so I can look in my email and keep track better) if you would like to participate!
I'll e-mail you back to let you know I have recieved it and put you on the list!
*Send this fun idea to other people you think would enjoy participating!
Sign-ups end Saturday, January 16th!
Mail package to me by Saturday, January 30th!
Hope you guys join in on the fun!
P.S here is some eye candy to get you in the card swapping mood! hehe :)