Monday, January 11, 2010

Interesting facts you didn't know about me [PART 2]


Here is my Part 2 :) Hope you guys enjoy!

♥ I crack myself up, I can be in a silent room by myself and think of something funny and start laughing hysterically. I probably look like a crazy woman. 90% of the time I type "lol" I'm actually lol'ing :)

♥ I have always wanted to write a book, a memoir. Even though I'm only 25, I have had so many good and bad things happen in my life. I think many people would find what I've been through (the good and bad) very interesting and very shocking at times. I have yet to have the courage or push I need to get this started.

♥ I love undies from VS and Aerie, I must have about 100 pairs..I'm a big 5 for 20 girl.

♥ If I like a certain article of clothing, I am most likely to buy it in every color.

♥ I have to have at least 2 cups of coffee every morning, else I am very lazy that day and nothing gets done.

♥ I can't under any circumstances touch raw meat, freaks me out! If I have to cook dinner with meat, my hubby usually cuts it before he goes to work or I wear plastic bags over my hands. Weird I know. Thank you mom for making me a germophobe with all your scary stories. :D

♥ I'm an impulse buyer, if I see something I want, I am most likely to buy it..which is not always a good thing for my wallet and sometimes I get in lots of trouble.

♥ I have traveled a lot in my life, I've been on several family vacations, anywhere from California to Florida to England to North Carolina to Oklahoma. I still have yet to travel to New York, definitely on my list though!

♥ I have never broken a bone.

♥ I used to wear a patch over my right eye when I was younger because of my lazy eye. I have 120/20 vision in my left eye. The patch was used to my left eye would get stronger so I could see. My dad used to draw pictures on the patch, I remember him once writing "my dad sold my eye to buy a boat". hilarious... Needless to say I had very little friends when I was younger.

♥ I use exclamation points way more than I should. I am actually trying not to use one at the end of the sentence! *failed*

♥ I'm way too sensitive and take things too personal at times. I have been working on this lately, I'm actually getting a lot better with it.

♥ I'm a big "should've said" kinda girl. I will freeze in a moment and later think of a million things I could have said. I hate when that happens...

I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little better. I feel like I know some of you so personally. About time I shared some more things about myself :D
xoxo,
Lindsay
P.S Janel just did an awesome feature about me, check it out!!

21 comments:

  1. your blog is sooo cute! how have i not stumbled upon it yet?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I am soo glad I'm not the only one who starts laughing randomly! The worst is when you can't stop and people look at you like "omg what a crazy!" Lol the thing your dad wrote on the eye patch is really funny, sounds like something my step dad would do lol. This was a really fun idea for your blog! A great way for people to learn new things!! Love youu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realixed how much you and I are so alike until I read this post! lol I have a def. problem with useing these!!!!! haha love you sista!

    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha i am also guilty of over-using exclamation marks! but there needs to be something between the ! and a period, you know. the period just seems so serious, especially if i'm giving someone a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I actually had a post about 10 random things about me awhile back. I think I will do another post of 10 more things because these are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I am glad I am not the only one who thinks of a million things I should've said. Like on my first group date. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we should travel somewhere together...take me to europe! :]

    ps, i'm super excited you'll be coming to springfield with us :]

    pss...you should join the masses and add a formspring to your blog. i'm seriously considering it as a way to let people get to know me and to have more things to blog about! :]

    xoxo
    meesh

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUDE!!! I totally wore a patch too for my lazy eye in first grade :) I was soooo cool though I started a trend and everyone wanted one!! My mom always put a sticker on it :) HA!! I love that you had one too!!

    P.S. 120 followers!!!! sweeeet
    PSS. write a book, I want to read it badly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I found your blog. From reading just this one post, I can tell you're so kind! And it also comforts me to know that I'm not the only one who buys whatever they like, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I use too many exclamation points too!! Can't help it - I'm just so excited all the time :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm a lil mad at myself that i just found out at the best year ever blog... but better late than never!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I relate to so many of these... girl we are like separated twins :)

    <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! You should totally write a book! I would read it! And I understand feeling like I overuse the "!" I already used it three times in this comment haha! (4...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate raw meat too! eek I cannot have it near me or any of my things, I hide every cup, and plate near it! ha :P

    I loved reading this :) thanks!! and oh I'm in for some happy mail! X)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so cute Lindsay! i crack myself up all the time too, usually with only my cat sitting by my side to see just how goofy i really am.

    great post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Even though I have known you for 26+ yrs (yes I am counting those months you were in my belly) I still enjoy reading about you! If you want to go to NY we can go see my Cuz's in Jersey and NY!! We need to plan a trip me you and AJ!! huggers...momma~ p.s I did stop eating raw hamburger meat just read something new about that..so no more for me...;(

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you have never broken a bone. that is amazing. i probably was the most careful little girl you could ever know and i even broke a bone.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looove reading these! We have a lot in common. I am ALWAYS cracking myself up. I can't wait to hang out with you sooooooon!!!! <--- i love those things too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hate touching raw meat too. Actually just looking at makes me sick sometimes. I really think I could be a vegetarian and be okay with that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your lists were great! We have a lot of things in common including that I'm VERY bad about using exclamation points way too much! *hehe* I'm glad you got to Skype with your sister and make projects together. We are lucky that there are so many ways to keep in touch with the people we love.

    xo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)