Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy 101 Award



This award is for all the ladies in the blogging community that bring a smile to your face. So...along with this award I am to list 10 things that make me HAPPY and pass the award on to 10 ladies that make me smile.

Kellie gave me this (via her awesome blog). Thank you Kellie, this is my very first blog award, YAY!! SO without further ado, here is my 10 things that make me happy:

1. My Husband



2. My kids





3. My puppy, Max



4. Anything Pandas

[source]


[source]


[source]

5. Buttons

[source]


[source]

6. Blogging

[source]


[source]

7. My craft room


8. Happy Mail

[source]


[source]

9. Taking pictures *pics I took this summer*


**can you spot the spider?**



10. Coffee *my most favorite coffee mug I use every morning*


So now to pass on this award to 10 blogs that put a smile on my face. I have many, many great friends on here, but this ony calls for 10 unfortunately, else I would be listing each and every one of you. Each of you brings me inspiration, hope and a view from the way you see the world. All of you are so special to me, I treasure all of your friendships!

In no particular order:
1. Sonja from Kisses and Crafts
2. Ashley from Almost Exacly
3. Heidi from 20 Stamps Later
4. Stina from Get Lucky
5. Carol from That is Charming
6. Kristie from The Writer's Block
7. Kaelah from Little Chief Honeybee
8. Suzanne from Suzyville
9. Emilie from Town Mouse in the Country
10. Sara from mzsarajane

There are so many of you it was hard to pick, any blog I follow makes me extra happy :)Kellie, Jamie, Carrie and Janel already recieved this award from Amber so I didn't give it again, even though they make me smile everytime I read their posts :) Love you ladies!! If you ladies decide to repost this, please leave me a link on this post so I can check it out!
xoxo,
Lindsay
P.S. Sorry if anything is misspelled, my spell checker was not working :/

20 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks for listing me as one of your ten :)

    You and your family are adorable!!
    I really like Happy Mail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hadn't seen Amber's post!
    I'm seriously in love with that first happy mail pic! I need to make something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how sweet! And great things to be happy about!!

    Yay, and thanks for listing me! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! ha!

    You're one of a kind, girl, and you probably deserve like ten awards! haha!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait! I did see Amber's post but it only loaded thru the photobooth picture last nite! And that was it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awshucks! oh my goodness my very first blog award! thank you oh so much, lovely lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my stars and stripes! Thank you so much! You are the best! I can't believe I got a blog award. WOOOOHOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats! Love all the pictures you have a really cute family :D

    and thanks for the sweet shout out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't usually care about this & I'm really trying not to sound picky..but you put an 'h' on my name when you linked my blog..

    it's http://mzsarajane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fixed Sara!! sorry about that!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWW thanks! That is so fun!! BTW I love the polka dot buttons, I need to find soe of those for your fun little gift I am making!! loves! Oh and Addyson misses Kaylee :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, thank you sweetie!!!
    i love your list of happy-making things, and great photos! (especially those panda shoes/slippers - omg!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see why you smile at everything you mentioned.. esp my awesome son Joe and Grandbabies..Hay and KayKay...not to leave out my favorite 4 legged boy (Max) and you need to buy you that tank top ! luv momma~

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet! Love it.
    PS: Judging by your list, we have a lot in common ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww that is so sweet Lindsay! I did mine tonight and I blogged about my awesome box from you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw thank you for this sweet award darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your list! your family is soo adorable. :) and i have to agree with you on the happy mail and buttons, they definitely make me happy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are such cute pics of your kids...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this one! the pictures are so adorable I love the one of ahyden and miss Kaylee looking at one another and her hugging her doll :) The panda bears must be bc of my nickname ;) haha Def. love the pictures of the 2 flowers also :) This post made me smile!

    love you Sista

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  19. O and My favorite was your CRAFT ROOM! LOVE IT! :) ok I'm done now.. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)