Friday, May 28, 2010

TYS Journal Pages Pt. 5



Time for more journal pages!!!! yay!!!! :D :D This week I went off and used more of my style. I'm very excited to work on today's prompt (which will be posted next week).



This first journal page was very therapeutic for me. The prompt was "hidden messages". There had been something eating away at me that I felt would only cause more drama by saying it. So I wrote it all down and got it out :) It's good to rid yourself of people that only have a negative impact on your life...
Live by this quote
"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else" ~Judy Garland



Painted the triangles and then traced them with a sharpie



Not my favorite page, but I love tape... can you tell?



I was going for the dainty look on these 2 pages... I Love how they turned out!!





Balloons, how I love them!! I want a party with this many balloons one day!!!




I used tissue paper for "Monday" and the rest of the page is Japanese Washi tape!!




I love the little details



Pic I took last summer of all of our feet!!



I did my own thing on this page, kept it simple...


Hope everyone has a great weekend, this is the last weekend before Joseph deploys on Monday :( Super bummed they moved it up a day. Going to clean clean clean and get all the snuggling I can in!!

xoxo,
Lindsay

15 comments:

  1. wowie! your pages look amazing :) XO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH! These are my favorite pages yet! & I too would LOVE to have a party with that many balloons one day! It will happen! Your journal is beautiful!!!
    Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you are amazingly crafty! I'll have to come back and peek a little harder and see what I can borrow ;)- thanks for hoping around with us! www.breebee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from BHF and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. luv the balloon party.. sounds like a plan for my upcoming BD in July!! ;)

    love two pages: your Hidden msg one and your Monday one...I love the way you forgave Monday for a bad start but better ending..

    luv luv -huggs and sugars.

    momma~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are always gorgeous! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal pages are so crafty and cute and creative! :O :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL PAGES!! Im still totally in love with your style - Im your fan ;P ha ha..
    I love the details and I LOVE the feet-picture - that is just too cute :)
    The last page is amazing, nice colors and the way you have put it together is really good.
    Good thing you can enjoy him for a few more days, but the time he is gone, will go by quickly hopefully :)
    Lots of Love
    Maria <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are amazing! i always love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love! Love!!! That party sounds like a good time! Let's do it!!! ;)
    Loooove you!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so behind in this class, I cant wait to catch up this weekend! I always enjoy looking at your pages, so purdy!!! Love the party one, my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pages!! I'm in love with your turquoise paint pen! I'm having a catalogue swap on my blog if you wana check it out xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love seeing these! You are really good at putting things together, and I'm loving the stitch details!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are very very very great at art journaling, linds! love em all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)