Sunday, May 30, 2010

A through Z of My Home





I saw this cute survey on Carrie's blog and had to do it!! I don't normally do surveys, but this one is just too cute!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 69

B- My BEDROOM theme is: classy and elegant

C- The CAR in the driveway is: 2004 Dodge Ram

D- My DESK looks: clean with a touch of mess

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: lately we have been sleeping in until 10am, bu before it was 6:45 :(

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair, it takes forever

G- My GARAGE is filled with: a 2008 Ford Escape... and a bike and some tools...

H- My HOME is: my favorite place to be, where I feel safe

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: a bed fit for a queen...that happens to be
unmade

J- My favorite JUICE is: Apple

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the coffee pot :P

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Sonja

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: from my penpal Amanda

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: really nice, they are mowing our lawn when Joseph deploys,
how sweet!!

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: nothing, we need to go grocery shopping...

P- My last house PARTY was: UFC fight a few weeks ago

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: spaghetti and meatballs

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my craft studio :D

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Pureology, ridiculously expensive salon stuff..and it
stinks :(

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 47in LED

U- UNDER my bed you will find: nothing, not even dust bunnies, it was just cleaned!

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Friday

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: the neighbors house

X- I wish I had X-TRA: bathroom downstairs

Y- My YARD is: freshly mowed

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: between 10 and 12

xoxo,
Lindsay

P.S if you did this survey, I would love to see it!! Link in the comments!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I saw this survey on Carrie's blog and I'm thinking of doing it, too!
    Quick question: Why do you use a shampoo that stinks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to do this! i love hearing more about you & your home. i miss our car confession time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so after you wash your hair with stinky shampoo does your conditioner make it all better???

    I have another answer to your neighbor question: they wonder what the heck is all that mail she gets all the time???

    momma~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun, I may just have to do this myself! Love ya!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kinda random, but I can not drink apple juice anymore. When ever I was sick, my mom insisted on making me drink apple juice. So I associate it with being sick. :(

    Did you have to have another UFC party for the Rampage vs. Evans fight last night? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you did the survey I loved reading your answers :D

    hugs

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did this today on my blog...I hope that you are having a lovely Memorial Day! Love Ya!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)