Thursday, November 26, 2009

♥ Thankful on Thanksgiving ♥



I made a list of some of the things I was thankful for and thought I would share it with you guys. But first, here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving. We had lots of yummy food, I didn't take pictures of all of it, just a few peaks of what we enjoyed today :)

Joseph carving the turkey


20lber, it was huge!


Yummy rice, broocoli, and cheese casserole and green bean casserole


Pumpkin and apple pies


Even our little Moo-Moo got spoiled! Couldn't leave him out!



And because my Rottie Max was being extra cute today I had to post this picture of him. He is a camera hog, I have several pictures where he ran in our pictures and stuck his head in. He will paw at me until I take his picture. Here is my horse of a dog, 120 pounds of love :)



Ok here is my list of what I'm thankful for:

♥ My Husband- Beacause he is my other half, the only way I feel complete. I love looking at him and knowing from just a look he already knows what I'm thinking. Love you!

♥ My Kids- Because they are the sun in my sky and apple of my eye :) They are the most the amazing kids anyone could ask for and always have smiles on their faces. LOVE LOVE LOVE you Hayden and Kaylee Jo.

♥ My Mom and Dad- Because they are always there for me and support everything I do, I love them so very much! They made me who am I today and I couldn't ask for better parents and grandparents for my kiddies!

♥ My friends as well as the new friends I have made through Blogger and Style School, without you guys I would be lost!

♥ Military- Because they protect this country and put a roof over my head and food on my table

♥ My Rottie Max- My little Moo-Moo, Maxie Moo, love love love you!!!

♥ Style School- Because it is going to be an amazing experience and I will get to meet amazing new people!

♥ My laptop- my connection to a lot of my friends as well as inspirations, as well as feeds my online shopping addiction, hehe :D

♥ My bed- because it is the most comfiest thing in the world

♥ Chapstick- I own about 15 tubes at any one time and its guaranteed to be in every room of the house :)

♥ Coffee- Because it is the only way I can function in the morning and be of any use

♥ Cameras- Because it is the best way to capture moments and have them for many many years

♥ DVR- Because let's face it, I love my shows!! I can't always watch it when it comes on TV. So at least I know I can get to it, when I do have the time!

♥ Sparkly glitter pens- makes everything more pretty and crafty looking

♥ Hobby Lobby- Makes Minot bearable to live in :) Love love this store, I can spend hours walking up and down the isles of the scrapbooking, seasonal and sticker section

♥ Flowers- Because its like the sprinkles on our cupcakes, it just makes the world prettier and more beautiful

♥ Flickr- Because I get a lot of inspirtation from it and it has the best photos!

♥ Peacoats- because they are awesome

♥ Cupcakes- Because they are OH SO CUTE and so yummy too!

♥ Forgetting Sarah Marshal- One of my top 5 movies, I laugh over and over again at this movie!

♥ Toilet Paper- I think this one speaks for itself....

I could go on and on with my list but it would never end, these are just a few! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Sad its over, but now it's time to get ready for Christmas!!!!!!!!!! Posting up pictures of my tree next!!

2 comments:

  1. Great list! And it looks like a great Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome list! your dog is sooo cute! happy thanksgiving!

    <3katie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)