Saturday, November 14, 2009

♕A few videos of the Princess....♕

Here are a few videos from when Kaylee turned 1 a few weeks ago. The first one is of her eating her birthday cake, the next one is of her riding in her little car buggy she got for her birthday, and the last one is of her walking around with her stroller for the first time! I couldn't resist, I had to post them. My baby girl is getting so big so fast, it's bittersweet. I remember dipping lollipops in water with Joseph while I was being induced. It seems like yesterday I was holding her for the first time and remembering the only thing that could stop the pain from delivery was looking into her sweet face. I remember how much fun we had and how Mom and Joseph would make me laugh and it hurting so badly that I would be crying and laughing at the same time. I remember Mom and me asking the nurse if it was normal that she didn't cry and waking up to Joseph singing "Shooting Star" by Bad Company to her as I laid quietly pretending to still be asleep. I remember Hayden looking at her and asking if that was his "baby sister" with a huge smile on his face, saying "I'm her Batman". Before I know it she will be off to her first day of school, then losing her first tooth, crying on my shoulder over a boy, and getting her learner's permit. I wish I could freeze time and keep her as my little, sweet, innocent baby girl forever. Wrap her in bubble wrap so nothing can ever hurt her. For now I'll enjoy and cherish every sweet kiss, loving snuggle, gummy smile, beaming face, adorable little laugh, wobbly walk, cutsey pigtail, and kissing those boo-boos away.




1 comment:

  1. Those video's of Kaylee are so precious.. my favorite was the one where she is being pushed around in her stoller car. her laugh made me laugh...! she is so adorable.. I know Dad and I are missing her growing up in person but these video's let us see her grow up and we don't miss out on anything! Keep those video's rolling.. I love the shelves too! I am so glad to see you be so creative. It is so much fun and will come in handy when your a Cub scout and Girl Scout mom!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)