Monday, November 29, 2010

Shop Update!!!!!

It has been way too long since my last shop update. This weekend I shook my tail feather and got to work on my Christmas/Seasonal Badges and love the way they turned out. I have slowly been adding new media to my badges. Acrylic paint, glitter glue, glitter paint, pom poms, bows and Snow-Tex are just a few of the things I have been working with recently :)

Here are the badges you can find in my shop!!


And a few ornaments :)


I may or may not be adding new designs to my ornaments this week depending on time.

AWESOME NEWS!! Any orders before December 15th get a FREE gift... hint hint lip butter :) Also, a few lucky customers may get something extra extra special as well :)

Happy Shopping!!!


xoxo

10 comments:

  1. i bet your tree is full of handmade goodness. cute update!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Lindsay, those badges are beyond adorable!!! You continue to blow my mind with your talent :)
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those cute Christmas badges - and the gingerbread man ornament!!
    And I'm so glad to see your man is back! Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 the snowflake!

    I wore the campfire badge to Thanksgiving, btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay! Those are so cute I can't stand it! I love how much love and work you put into all of your items. It is soo amazing! (and you are so amazing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh!!!
    Those badges are incredible!!!
    I just bought 4 of them! <3 <3
    xxx
    (ohh - I gave you an award on my blog too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ornaments. Stopping by from blog frog

    The Cute Couponer

    www.thecutecouponer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful update :) :) :) those badges are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)