Last week I was going through some things and found a ton of charms I had been putting together for a charm necklace. It gave me a great idea to have a mini-swap with a few friends to make a friendship charm bracelet.
After Ashley and I were talking about the charms and charm bracelets, we decided to team up and have a swap with everyone!
Some of you may have a charm bracelet still from childhood or an important time in your life. So, you know that each charm represents a little something about you.
Well, we're hoping that with this swap that you will get to know a few new people...and to give a little piece of your self and have a little piece of them for a "friendship charm bracelet!"
Here is how it works:
1) Sign your NAME with your E-MAIL, to either this post or Ashley's post by Thursday, June 10th.
2) Depending on how many participants we get we will separate every 10 people into a group. Putting everyone into groups will make it less stressful and doesn't limit the amount of people who can join :)
3) We will send an email to each group with a list of names by Friday, June 11th.
4) You can either:
a) make a charm (that represents you) for each person on the list plus $3 (for shipping)
b) buy a charm (that represents you) for each person on the list plus $3 (for shipping)
c) send an existing charm (that represents you) for each person on the list plus $3 (for shipping) **We personally suggest sending new ones since existing charms are meant for you :)
5) You will send your package of charms to either Ashley or myself (depending on which group you are in) by July 1st. (we plan on shipping on this date. If your package has not come by then we will sadly have to "disqualify" you from the swap. So make sure to get it in as early as possible!)
6) We will separate charms and send to everyone on the list!
7) You can then attach your charms to a bracelet and have a charm bracelet that is a nice memory of new friends!
If you have any questions at all, feel free to leave a comment here or either email Ashley or myself (mezmermerized814 (at) aol (dot) com) and we will be happy to answer! :)
**EDITED Yes, this is open internationally as well :)
Have a Charming day!!!
P.S. Feel free to spread the word!! :)