Normally my desk would be pretty clean, but since I've been art journaling a lot lately, it's pretty messy. It means I'm being crafty, so it's a good thing to be messy sometimes! The lighting is pretty poor in my craft room so I'm sorry for the poor quality photo in advance.
1. My 26 Before 27 goal book that Janel made me. I'm already knocking a bunch of goals off my list :)
2. All of my Fall stuff gathered into a semi-neat pile before I start working on my I Heart Fall journal. I am absolutely smitten with the way it's turning out (pics coming soon on new pages!!)
3. An enormous amount of lip butter from this cutie shop here.
4. A gorgeous print I just got from Maryam (one I've been eyeing for a long time called Lily). You can check out her shop here. My mom won a giveaway she had, and they surprised me with it!! EEEK!!!
5. My connection to the outside world, lol j/k... no really... Skyping with my mom (she hid herself...figures)
6. Tons of my favorite pens and sharpies.
P.S. Don't forget to enter the giveaway on my last post!! It's a cute one!