Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Randoms

The last few weeks has been great... BBQ'ing with friends, getting tipsy and karaoking.. and yes, I apologize now to Joseph, Debbie and Logan because their ears are probably still bleeding. I am a HORRIBLE singer and I learned that singing on the top of your lungs doesn't help you sing better, it just makes your hoarse and you lose a little respect... LOL.. I do rock Baby Got Back though, that's one song I know all the lyrics too and can get down with!

Some things that make me sad... Remember that tiger queen bathing suit that I posted? Yea, well apparently when they say it instantly adds 2 cup sizes, they ARE NOT lieing. There is no way a size C needs another 2 sizes. It looked like someone cemented 2 bowling balls to my chest. I have never felt a bathing suit weigh as much as this one. Had to have at least 3 pounds of padding in those suckers!! I fixed this problem pretty swiftly though. I got on Victoria's Secret and bought 4 bathing suits to try on. I got them yesterday and FINALLY found one that I loved. The other 3 were swiftly returned. Here is the winner...


something else that kind of saddens me is that I have not been in my craft room in MONTHS. I haven't created a thing. Of course I walk through it to get to my laundry room, omg did I mention  my washer and dryer are amazeballs? I pretend things are dirty just to use them. I even learned a new way of folding to fit everything better in drawers. I am now committed to laundry. no joke. anywho... so I haven't created anything in a long time. I am feeling some creative juices flowing and I'm going to try my hand at collage painting. We redid Kaylee's toddler room forest style and wanted to make a few things to hang in there. I'll post pics of her room when those are finished. Gives me something to look forward too.

Things I'm proud of lately.. Kaylee is finally sleeping in her bed by herself. When Joseph was on swings I went through the whole putting her in her bed constantly until she got the hint. She has to sleep with Max and has a touch lamp but it works perfectly. I finally get alone time with Joseph and Modern Family is now an interrupted enjoyment. P.S Modern Family is the best mokumentary out there. You have to watch it!!!!


Something else I'm proud of, I have been getting my spending more under control. I have walked out of Victoria's Secret 2 times in the past month without spending a dime!! Because of good behavior I've been awarded to a free pass for their Semi-Annual sale on June 12th. You better bet your ass that's the only thing scheduled in my phones calendar right now.

Also, I have been off of coffee and Starbucks since the 1st. I am still going strong and I am SO VERY proud of myself. This is the longest I have gone in forever without it. I feel better and accomplished.

Something I'm loving right now. My new Blackberry Torch. We just signed a contract with AT&T and got to upgrade our phones. It was a choice between the IPhone or the Torch and after looking at both I went with the Torch. The only reason I was going to go with the IPhone is because they had white, after seeing they had a white Torch I was SOLD. I LOVE it. I am a Blackberry girl all the way. Of course the hubby went with the IPhone and that's fine. When I need my Angry Birds fix I have somewhere to go :)


Something new I'm trying, Oxy-Elite. It's an appetite suppressant and gives you a little energy. Let's just say I'll be at my goal weight in a few pounds and I have no problem prancing around in my bikini now. Now if they could just invent something that makes stretch marks disappear.... hmmmmmm


Something annoying right now.. I got a cold sore on my lip last Thursday and I've been stuck in my home since (minus karaoke night of course) I can't tell you how much it bums me out. I have NEVER had one before and it hurt like the dickens. I think I got it from the massive amount of sun that I've been taking in. My body isn't used to this much sun :(

Things that make me feel beautiful, I had a salon appointment and went with a deeper red. It's gorgeous!!! and of course got some waxing done. After hubby's playful joke (what a meanie) of me having a 'stache' I had it removed in half a second flat. My Hair Stylist/amazingness/friend moved salons and not only is it cheaper, but it's much more relaxed where she's at now. I love you Chelsea!!!

Things that I miss, Val and Phi. I miss you girls so much. Just had to give a shout out to my BF. I'm jealous your in FL with all the sun :)

OK I'm off, until next time...

B2

5 comments:

  1. I have had a cold sore for a week now, but i always get them. IF its from the sun its probably just a sun blister because cold sores are blood viruses. But if you get it again or need it to go away use campho phenique.
    It helps heal it soooooo quickly and stops the pain.
    That bathing suit is soo cute. Hope this long message isnt annoying lol..im a new reader so its probably odd to hear the ramblings of some random person

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Hi Nic! I love long comments and meeting new readers!! Thanks for reading my blog :) I'll definetly try campho phenique if it comes back again. I was hoping it would be gone already but it's still here and driving me crazy!!! bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've been up to a lot! :) I love Modern Family! Never miss it.

    I feel like it's been aaages since I've seen you and sweet little Kaylee. Lets do a tea party soon, ok? ;) V

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are going to look ridiculously fierce in that bathing suit :) i only wish we could go to the beach together! although i might feel too self conscious... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is super cute! I just came across it today. I'm now following! Come visit mine!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)