Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gone Fishin'

This past weekend we went fishing with our friends Logan, Debbie and their daughter Ali. We headed to Lake Darling and after no luck catching any fishies, we made an impromptu trip to Lake Metigoshi which is about an hour and a half away. We still didn't catch anything but it was a fun road trip :)

Here are some pictures I took at Lake Darling.

Kaylee


This is the "We wanted to fish at the other spot" look.....


Pretty sun hitting the lake


Debs :)


Of course I had to take a picture of my feet


Ali and Kaylee


My Haybear


Hope all the mommies out there had a great Mother's Day.
How did you celebrate?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun making an impromtu trip to Metigoshi. It is really nice up there. At least you got some good pics out of the trip, since we didnt get any fish :( We def need to do that again soon! Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so pretty there! seems like yall had a great weekend :)
    happy belated mothers day linds!
    -kel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)