Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Trip to the ER


The past 48 hours has been pretty crazy in our house. Monday Kaylee woke up at 3 am with a high fever and a bad cough. We got her some meds and was hoping it would pass.... Well we went to bed that night and poor thing couldn't sleep, fever spiked again and I knew we needed to bring her in. We sat in the Emergency Room for what seems like eternity when in all reality it may have been 2 hours. The doctor came in and said she has pneumonia. I was worried they would admit her but they let us bring all the meds home and take care of her here.

So right now we are submersed in meds, fluids, vicks, cool mist vaporizers, Yo Gabba Gabba and big brown eyes. Her fever is sitting at 102.6 right now.

What could I use?  A healthy Kaylee and maybe an IV pumping Starbucks straight into my veins... K thanks! :)

xoxo

P.S. I'll post a giveaway tomorrow. Also, I'll be sending off the winners prizes this week!!

10 comments:

  1. Get well soon Kaylee!!♥ Sending positive thoughts and prayers to your whole family, Lindsay! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor girlie! I hope she feels better- let her know that when she feels better she can prank dial me anytime! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry she is so sick!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she feels better!

    Could you tell me how you did the tape thing for the pages?

    Thanks in advance,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww :( I hope Kaylee gets better soon lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alyssa! I'm not sure what tape thing your referring too. Is there a blog post your referring too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you've had a rough week. Hope your little one is feeling better.

    Very cute blog ... I'm visiting from The Girl Creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Newbie follower here! :)

    http://justasmalltownmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)