Monday, February 21, 2011

And the Winners are....



Winner 1- Hello Kitty Hat


************************

Winner 2- Custom Monster Plushie


*****************************

Winner 3- Nioi lip butter, EZ butter and soap


*****************************

Winner 4- Garlands and clutch


*******************************

Winner 5- Infinity Scarf Cowl


**********************************

Winner 6- Headbands and Hairclips


****************************

Winner 7- Journal


*********************

Winner 8- Hair accessories


*************************

Winner 9- Scrapbook Supplies


******************************

Winner 10- Teacups


************************************************

Winners, Please e-mail me ( Mezmerized814@aol.com ) with your address so I can send off all your prizes!!

Thanks everyone for participating.. I'll be hosting another giveaway in a few days so check back!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. ZOMG !!! I WON !!! I WON !!!!! I WON !!!!!!!!

    I am so excited <3<3<3

    THANK YOU SO MUCH, SWEETNESS <3<3

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Stephanie and Courtney, enjoy your gifts, they're made with lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! I have been drooling over that journal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES! I have been entering giveaway's to win a cowl ALLLL winter! I'm so excited! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! This is my first win at a giveaway! I'm so gonna email you now! Thanks!!! ;)

    P.S. Thanks Val too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)