Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sponsor Feature- Fine & Feathered


Hi there:) I'm Josie from Fine&Feathered. I'm a twenty something girl who's obsessed with fashion, photography, and just basically any and all pretty things which is what my blog is all about. When I'm not blogging I'm a visual manager for a major retailer and working on my little Etsy Shop.



I've been a fashion addict since I was young, always obsessivly pouring over the latest issues of Harpars Bazaar and Vogue. So back in college I started making jewelry and opened my Etsy shop LittleIndian. This fall I added vintage clothing to the shop as vintage has always been a love of mine. I'm in the process of putting together a photoshoot for the spring collection which is inspired by boyscouts and indians - I can't wait until it all comes together!


My biggest goal for 2011 is learning to sew clothes on my gorgeous new sewing machine that my handsome guy got me for christmas. I'm also resolving to clean the dust off my many old film cameras and take tons of photos this year as well as just plain blogging a whole lot more!


A random little fact about me is that I love feathers and feathered things! I grew up with a countless number of animals including my dearest pet goose, several cockatiels and a pair of wild birds I saved when I was quite young. I particularily love feather earrings and a lovely gold feather bracelet I got as a christmas gift!


You can follow my on my blog, Fine&Feathered, shop my Etsy, catch me lurking on pinterest and follow my quite often silly and always pointless tweets!

Thank you so much for the awesome feature Josie!! Go check out her shop and blog ladies! It's full of amazing fashion!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, they make my day and mean the world to me! I read each and every one and try to respond to all of them. It's always nice to hear your opinions and thoughts :)